What do you prefer? Big Kitchen or Extra Bedrooms

 



What do you Prefer???
For me, I need a Big Kitchen. I don't care much about bedroom size or count. 1 extra Bedrooms is fine for me, I do need one for an Office.  I can sleep just about any where. Most homes sold and available tend to be 3 Bed 2 Bath. So I'm good.  But man o' man, When I cook, as I'm the cook of the family, I tend to make a mess and use just about every pot I own... LOL!



Roy Sawyer
956.588.9811

roysawyer@gmail.com

Search. See. Love...










Comments

  1. For me, I need a Big Kitchen. I don't care much about bedroom size or count. 1 extra Bedrooms is fine for me, I do need one for an Office. I can sleep just about any where. Most homes sold and available tend to be 3 Bed 2 Bath. So I'm good. But man o' man, When I cook, as I'm the cook of the family, I tend to make a mess and use just about every pot I own... LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The First step in buying a Home is NOT searching for a home.

What's the worst part of Renting?

Have you filed for a Homestead Exemption?